3701安卓网 | 手游库 | 手机版 | 网站地图
所在位置:3701安卓网 > 攻略资讯 > 游戏攻略 >

风暴之灵配音教学(风暴之灵片段配音)

文章来源:网友整理发布时间:2023-10-26 14:00:38

影魔:

风暴之灵配音教学(风暴之灵片段配音)

建造音效

- The night beckons! 夜在召唤!

选定音效

- Greetings! 向您问候!

- What, mortal? 什么事,凡人

- What is it now? 现在呢?

- I must hunt soon! 我立即行动!

行动/执行动作音效

- That was my plan! 正是我的计划!

- Agreed! 同意!

- Very well. 很好!

- You thought of that? 你也那么想?

骂玩家音效

- If I have wings, why am I always walking? 既然我有翅膀,为什么我总是步行?

- Yes? Arrgghh! For the last time, I‘‘m a Dread Lord, not a Drug Lord! 喂?啊!!我说最后一次,我是一个恐怖魔王,不是毒品王!

- This is not a dress, it‘s the standard Dread Lord uniform!这不是一般的服装,这是恐怖魔王标准套装!

- Dress to kill! Blah! 是穿来杀人的!废话!

- (电话铃声) Yes? Darkness, hey, what‘s up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No, I don‘t have his number. 喂?黑暗之王吗?嗨,情况如何?恶魔猎手给你留了条短信?哦,不,我没有他的号码。

- And then, after I overthrow this fool... Oh! Hello! I didn‘t know you were there. 然后,我揭穿这个笨蛋……啊,喂,我不知道你在那

- Imbisile! 不可思议

攻击音效

- [.vs 英雄] Your soul is mine! 你的灵魂属于我!

- I hunger! 我饥渴!

- Deathrageous! 死之怒!

- Die! 死吧!

风暴之灵:

出生音效

- By the Great Winds, I come!

我随风而来!

选定音效

- Out with it!

脱颖而出

- I am prepared.

准备就绪

- Enlighten me!

指导我吧

- Thy bidding?

汝之命令?

行动/执行动作音效

- No one shall be the wiser.

没人比我更贤明

- It has begun!

开始了!

- For my brothers!

为了我的兄弟们!

- That‘s a given.

理所当然

骂玩家音效

- This outfit is for the birds.

这是鸟德制服

- I‘d tell you more, but then I‘d have to kill you.

我会告诉你更多,然后,我就不得不杀了你

- I am the Dark Night...Elf

我是黑暗(骑士)夜……精灵

- Ahhgggcho! Uh! Don‘‘t tell me I‘‘m allergic to feathers!

啊~~~喔~~~别告诉我我对羽毛过敏

- I ride on the Great Winds! I am silent but deadly!

我御风而行,我是沉默的,也是致命的!

- Talon, Druid of the Talon.

猛禽,猛禽德鲁伊

- How about if I just stand over here?

我站在这里不动总可以了吧?

攻击音效

- [.vs 英雄] For Calendor!

为了Calendor!

- No quarter!

永不对敌人仁慈!

- Make your peace!

归于和平吧!

- In the Raven‘s name!

以乌鸦座的名义

矮人火枪手:

出生音效

- Locked and loaded! 锁定目标,填弹完毕!

选定音效

- Aye, sir? 是,长官?

- Ya have a target? 您有目标吗?

- I‘‘m your shooter! 我是您的射手!

- What do you need? 您需要什么?

行动/执行动作音效

- OoooK. 好的

- I‘‘ll take care of it! 我来搞定!

- Time to go! 该走了!

- Aight!* 好啊

骂玩家音效

- This. Is. My. Boomstick! 这,是,我的,火枪!

- Where‘s me drink?* 我的酒哪儿去了?

- I can‘‘t shoot straight unless I‘‘ve had a pint! 我不喝个一品脱就打不准!

- Oh! There‘s me drink. Get. In. My. Belly! 噢!这是我的酒,进我的肚子吧!

- Guns don‘‘t kill people. I DO! Ha ha! 枪并不会杀人,我会!哈哈!

- Don‘‘t shoot, shoot, shoot that thing at me! 别拿那东西射,射,射我

- I shot the Sheriff, and the Deputy, and your wee doggy TOO!* 我杀了郡长,又杀了副官,现在我要杀你这狗崽子!

- You‘‘ll take me blunderbuss we ye pry it from my cold, dead hands! 我死了你才能从我手中把枪拿走!

攻击音效

- For Iron Forge! 为了钢铁熔炉(部落名)!

- Fire! 射击!

- I‘‘ve got the beast in my sights! 我在视野中发现了野兽!

- Take that you sod. 尝尝这个你*

- Shoot ta kill!* 射杀!

众神之王:

What‘s happening?

发生什么事了?/怎么样了?

I‘m ready and waiting.

我准备好了 等待您的命令

You‘re kind of slow for a human, aren‘t ya?

你有人类那种特别的磨磨蹭蹭的性子 不是么?

Lets get moving.

行动吧

My older brother Magni is King of the Dwarves.

我的老哥麦尼是矮人之王

My younger brother Bran is a renowned explorer.

我小弟布朗是个知名探险者

If I didnt kick so much ass, I‘d feel a tad awkward.

如果不是我教训过那么多人 我可能也以为我自己是笨手笨脚的

I‘ll play your game, you rogue.

我会跟你好好玩玩 小无赖

I‘ll take The-rapist for five hundred.

rapist? WTF

I‘m on to you Trebeck.

我来找你了 XXXX(人名)

Come on, you nancy boy.

来吧~ 娘娘腔小子

You wanna get the undead? I‘ll tell you how to get the undead. One of their men pulls a knife, your man pulls a gun, they send your man to the hospital, you send their man to the morgue. Thats how you get the undead.

你想抓亡灵?OK我来告诉你怎么抓住一个亡灵。首先等他们的人掏出刀 你们就掏出枪 他们把你的人送进医院 你就把他们的人送进太平间。这就是抓亡灵的方法

出生音效:

移动音效:

Thats more like it.

这才对嘛

Let‘s get it on.

动手了 小子们

Let‘s do this.

就这么做

It‘s hammer time.

现在是用锤子说话的时候了

攻击音效:

For Khaz Modan.

为了卡兹莫丹!(矮子老家)

For the bronzebeards!

为了铜须!(为了月儿…… 恩……)

Take this ya bastard!

小杂种 吃我一锤

攻击英雄

fell bros‘s brusy thunder. (Need a lot of help on this one)

准备感受什么什么什么的雷鸣吧(原话不明……)

冰女 水晶室女

I can help.

我来帮你

Thats curious.

真让人好奇

Shh, I‘m trying to think here.

嘘.. 我在考虑问题

What‘s the plan?

计划是什么?

I‘m no warrior.

我可不是什么战士

All I ever wanted was to study.

我最希望的还是好好学习(恩 并且天天向上)

The currents of magic are in upheaval.

魔法界目前正在经历一场巨变

I pray my father is safe.

我祈祷我的父亲平安无事

Things are starting to get a little weird.

事情开始有点奇怪了

出生语音

None.

木有

移动语音

Sounds good.

听起来不错

I‘ll check it out.

我去看看

Sounds interesting.

听起来很有趣

I‘ll take care of it.

我会处理好的

攻击语音:

I hate resorting to violence.

我讨厌诉诸暴力

You asked for it.

你要求的

攻击英雄:

For Dalaran!

为了达拉然!

    相关攻略
    猜你喜欢
    手游新品榜
    热门攻略